As an important component of VoIP deployment, an SBC usually resides between an access network and a backbone network to provide service to residential and/or enterprise customers. SX3000 is specifically designed to reside on the edge of enterprise/VPN network and perform such functions as access control, firewall and NAT traversal, protocol interworking, data encryption and management of QoS.
SX3000SX3000, an SBC (Session Border Controller), is a member of VoIP product family developed by New Rock Technologies, Inc. It interconnects voice communication over different IP networks and provides security schemes to protect the network from attacks and the privacy of communications.
Features- Firewall traversal
- Local/remote user NAT traversal
- RTP proxy
- Encryption and decryption of signaling and voice media streams, including TLS/SRTP
- Survilance of voice media stream
- Registration and authentication of SIP terminal
- Support QoS
- Support SIP, RTP/RTCP, HTML/HTTP protocols
- Support MSRP protocol
- Access control through IP table
- Internetworking with up to 4 separate networks
- Surveillance and network failover
- Status and statistics report with TR069