TelegreetingDeveloped by New Rock Technologies Inc., Telegreeting is an audio conversion tool that runs on Windows and delivers the following two functions: 1. Converting an MP3, WAV, M4A or WMA audio files, such as customized greetings or color ringback tone (CRBT), into 16-bit, 8-kHz mono WAV and uploading it into New Rock’s VoIP products, including OM and MX. 2. Converting customized MP3, WAV, M4A or WMA audio files into a voice prompt package for uploading to the OM. This is required for configuring multilingual IVR feature.
Features- The following source file formats can be converted by Telegreeting into device greetings, CRBTs, or voice prompt packages: MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, OGG, AMR and 3GPP.
- Supports adding background music to the converted greetings or CRBTs.
- Supports selection of device model before converting the audio files to ensure the correct output file size to be uploaded to the device.
- Supports uploading the converted audio files into a device after the conversion. It is available for OM20 and OM50.
- Supports managing the audio files of greetings and CRBTs for OM20 and OM50.
- Supports managing the device voice prompt packages for OM20 and OM50.
- Supports new release detection and online upgrade.